You must have heard the famous saying, “You are what you eat.” What you consume in your mouth is better than what you apply on your skin. A generalized approach to eating more nutritious foods will improve your health in general and your skin in particular. Detoxication is the process of removing toxic substances from a living organism, such as the human body, mainly via the liver, human body does its detoxification on its own but people nowadays go for drinks called detox- drinks known to boost the process of detoxification.
Detox drinks helps in:-
- Skin detoxification.
- Ensures that the skin is well hydrated.
- Gives off a healthy glow.
- Defends against symptoms of ageing.
- Protects from harmful UV rays.
Here are 7 beneficial detox drinks by Alveloz for skin, hair and body that can be made easily at home.
Apple Cider Vinegar Detoxifier:
Apple cider vinegar is one of the most popular health tonics, and the best time to consume it is on an empty stomach. Apple cider vinegar aids in weight loss and the treatment of acne and other skin problems. And it can also assist in the acceleration of metabolism and the detoxification of the body.
- To make this elixir, fill a jar or bottle halfway with water and add apple cider vinegar (preferably 1-2 spoons). You can add a table spoon of honey to this drink to make it more delicious, because we all know how good honey is for your skin. Drink it first thing in the morning and observe the results.
Lime and Chia Seeds:
This infusion produces quite a punch. It helps in blood sugar control, suppresses appetite, and encourages weight loss. Chia seeds are loaded with antioxidants and omega 3 fatty acids that fight ageing, soothe inflammation, reduce acne scars and keep skin radiant and healthy.
- Slice the lemon, toss in the chia seeds, and finish with a splash of water. It is preferable to leave the elixir for three hours to take effect before drinking.
To buy chia seeds at reasonable price, visit https://www.amazon.in/s?k=chia+seeds&ref=nb_sb_noss
Apple and Cinnamon Drink:
It’s best to eat it first thing in the morning because it can help lower blood pressure and the antioxidants in apples can help prevent cancer.
- Put three two-inch cinnamon barks (do not use powder, as it will clog the water) in the bottom of a one-liter pitcher, then cut the apple into small, round slices, core and all, and add them to the pitcher as well. Refrigerate for an hour or overnight after adding water.
Lemon and Cucumber Detoxifier:
- The drink helps with weight loss, it delivers antioxidants. tonic may help prevent cancer. It supports healthy skin and can also boosts bone health.
- Cut 2 lemons in half and squeeze gently into a glass jug, then take 1 small cucumber, finely sliced and mix with the lemons. Grab a handful of washed mint in your palms to enhance the taste, then add it to the jug and blend. Pour in around 1 liter of filtered water and place aside to infuse for 2 hours.
The Rasp-pome Drink:
This beautiful red drink will do wonders for your skin as pomegranates and raspberries are rich in Vitamin C. The mixture will help reduce the signs of aging, wrinkles and many more skin problems.
- In a glass jug filled with ice-cold filtered water, combine a handful of raspberries and 3 tablespoons of pomegranate seeds. Mix all together and take a drink!
The Cucumber mix Coconut Water:
This cucumber and coconut water mixture is so amazing for your skin that you can use it as a toner. The hydrating blend is also high in vitamin C, which helps to improve your immune system and give you a healthy glow.
- The following is the recipe: 1 cucumber, thinly sliced, placed in a glass jug with a big carton of coconut water, combine all of the ingredients and place in the refrigerator to cool and drink afterwards.
Green veggies are highly beneficial to one’s health. To flush toxins from your body and make your skin glow from inside, eat greens in the form of vegetables, smoothies or detox drinks every morning.
- To make the green detox drink, combine a few spinach leaves, cucumber slices, an inch of ginger, an inch of raw turmeric, a few coriander leaves, and some water in a mixed grinder container. All should be finely ground. In a bottle, strain the juice and add a few drops of lemon juice, or you can also make it in the form of a smoothie, for that grind spinach leaves, cucumber together and later add turmeric and add few drops of lemon. Drink it first thing in the morning and you’ll find your skin glowing.
4 Habits For a Better Detoxification:
- DRINK MORE WATER, water is itself an entire remedy for several things as your body is 60% water, so you should have an idea how much water is important for our body. Water helps the liver in moving out toxins and speeding their removal from the body. If you add a pinch of salt in your glass of water, it can enhance its effectiveness otherwise you can consume it without adding anything.
- SLEEP ENOUGH, this is the time when your body repairs itself. Sleep switches off non-essential bodily functions, allowing the body to focus its energies on processing, healing, rebuilding, and detoxifying.
- SWEAT MORE, try to involve yourself in yoga, a jog, or some sort of physical exercise so that you sweat and push out toxins from your body with sweat. But take a shower or wipe your body afterwards to avoid reabsorption of sweat toxins.
- EAT LIVER CLEANSE FOODS like:
- Avocados, beets, tomatoes, carrots– They are rich in Glutathione which is an antioxidant produced in cell. And its work is to detoxify our body and protect cells against oxidation.
- Citrus – Rich in Vitamin C and antioxidants, they enhance the liver’s cleaning process by stimulating the production of liver and bile detoxification enzymes. Citrus foods also help in digestion.
- Green Vegetables like spinach, broccoli and cauliflower – They boost the body’s development of glucosinolate enzymes, which aid in the removal of carcinogens(which are cancer causing agents) and other toxins.
If you want to find more Things to Explore then click on the highlighted text.